"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Want, Should, and Will.

Since I work here...

I should be doing this every day

So I can look like this


But all I really want to be doing is


But today, I WILL reform and actually go running... and then maybe swimming and tanning, but hey, who's keeping track..?

I figure if I write about it, I have to go so I won't be a liar. As soon as I post this, I'm going! Even though if I had gone earlier it would have been 18,354,320 x cooler outside...

Have a wonderful, beautiful, hopefully as sunny as mine is, day.

[all images from we heart it]
which was extreeemmmmeeely slow today
and consequently put off my run until even later!
no worries though, I'm still going. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment