"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Monday, August 9, 2010

Nostalgia


Just got back from an amazing week-long vacation. First stop was Yosemite with the g-parents. Second stop: Lake Havasu with B. ahhhh... need I say more? -maybe I'll make a couple posts about it.

And returning from pure leisure everyday with one of my bests just makes me miss having friends. Since I moved down to San Diego last year, I have had a hell of a time making friends. I didn't think I was such a terrible friend maker, I was good at it in high school but I guess I've just become terrible since I'd established my necessary friend base. Community college seems so much harder to meet people at than state colleges. I mean sure, I have my cousin and my sister, but I miss having best friends around to just come over and sit sometimes. I miss that simple easiness you have with someone whom you've known for so long. Oh well, I guess I need to try harder. But it really is so god damned frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment