"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun Fact Friday?? one day late...

I figured I'd write a random, little about me... and since all of my blog posts have been random (and sporadic) I figured, why stop now?

1. I think I am obsessed with chapstick, I buy a new one every couple weeks. But none have yet to rival Maui Mikes, and I can't find those anywhere!

2. I live in the past too much, I mean when you think about being an ancient Egyptian or what it would be like to have grown up in the 50's or even how great some of the times I had in high school were, at least once a day, something's wrong here.

3. I can't make up my mind on whether or not I'm a small town girl, or the big city type. Maybe I need to find a happy medium?

4. I have to consciously remember that people I meet don't know me, or my personality, or my little flaws, so I have to try extra hard to reach out to them... and text them back! Which leads me to...

5. I am absolutely terrible at texting: remembering to text people back, texting them back within a decent time frame, being charming/cute/nice/etc. through text, and relaying what I really mean. I am also preeetty bad at calling people as well. :/

6. I absolutely love LOVE to read. I would much rather read than do just about anything else. My gramma and I read all the time together.

7. I am not an emotional person. I don't cry in front of people, and rarely cry anyways. But I AM always laughing.

8. I love Tech N9ne and Andre Nickatina, which some think is a little weird because those are kind of hard core rap.

9. I am a complete Harry Potter nerd. November 19th, midnight premier, here I come! I've read all of the books at least a dozen times.

10. uhh... I'm running out of fun facts so, my right headlight is out. and I haven't had time to fix it, or take it in and have some cute auto shop boy help me out. :)

I hope you enjoyed some random information about me, I felt like I just needed to get it out there! ...even if no one is reading this, I feel better knowing that maybe stating this about me will help me kind of find myself. Does that make sense? Oh well, ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment