"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Friday, January 8, 2010

Dia 3

Woke up early AGAIN today. I had to be at work at 5:45! Can you believe that? Time flowed slower than frozen molasses and dealing with gym members in the morning is superrr fun. <-- extreme sarcasm. I failed to excercise too, but I consider standing for 6 hours sufficiently active. ;) Ate well too! Look at me, two days in a row! I think that deserves a cookie....
Oh, I also ordered some ayurvedic herbs to take for some skin probs I've been having. I hope they work.
Does anyone know anything about ayurveda?

2 comments:

  1. i loveee you and miss you. okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too, I don't know how to comment on your blog. You'll have to teach me more about this whole thing cuz I can't seem to do very much!

    ReplyDelete