"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Friday, January 15, 2010

Movie Reviews

So here is a run down of my day: Woke up, got all ready to go to the gym, couldn't find my gym pass, so subsequently thoroughly cleaned my room, FINALLY went to the gym, came home and lounged til midnight. VERY productive if you ask me :)

During those lounging hours, I watched two amazing movies: Hurt Locker && Fight Club.



 Hurt Locker is about a bomb squad in Afghanistan and it is so riveting and suspenseful and uber realistic. I really, truly recommend it! Its nominated for an academy award too, I think. And, James Cameron's (director of Avatar) ex wife directed it... I watched an interview about the movie and it was shown to the troops in the Middle East and they said that it was the most realistic movie that's been made about the war.

Then I watched the all classic Fight Club for my first time! And I absolutely fell in L-O-V-E. I had nooo idea that Brad Pitt was the alternate personality... he can be mine any day. God, that was a great movie.



Oh, I saw the preview for Valentine's Day, and I cannot wait to see it. It has 9 out of 10 of my favorite Hollywood hotties. So, February 12th here I come. <3

1 comment:

  1. come home for valentines day so we can go on a date, k? :) thanks

    ReplyDelete