"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Home is where the heart is

Well I arrived in sunny San Diego yesterday afternoon. I don't know whether to refer to SD as home or back in the 'ville. But I arrived safely "home" nonetheless.
Thus far, my resolution has failed entirely, as this is only my second post since I started blogging. In my defense though, I had no wi-fi to hook up my laptop to... and I might've been too lazy to use our dinosaur desktop computer inside my mom's house. I had a great time up in Nor Cal and really enjoyed seeing my friends and family. You don't realize how much you miss people until you're around them. I really wish my dad lived down here too, is it bad that I missed him more than my mom?
Anyways, back to the cliched resolution... I actually excercised today, at 6 freaking AM too! But then I went back to bed and passed the f*** out :) (on my brand new memory foam mattress pad, might I add) And I ate very well today, my diet was filled with fruits and veggies. So A+ for Kelli. -minus the cookie and milk I had but it's a vast improvement! Well that's all for now folks, write tomorrow if I remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment