"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just a Quickie

I have been soooooperrr busy lately so I have no inspiration for a good blog post right now, other than my lame excuses and reasons for being so busy.

1. School. - I swear I had an essay a night for summer school, because they try to cram 16 weeks worth of classes into only 6 effing HELL weeks. Yesterday was my last day! YES

2. Work - Not truly an excuse as I've only been working 3-4 days a week due to said Hell Weeks. But it takes up valuable free time!

3. Internship - Newly acquired... but starting yesterday I have to write two L-O-N-G articles on How to Choose a Cigar (uhhh... How would I know?) and Contemporary Furniture Stores in SD. Welp, there goes my break between semesters.

"Keep your eye on the prize" I know, I know.

P.S. Kinda loving these Toms wedges... cute and caring? Too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment