"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." {Louisa May Alcott}

Thursday, July 8, 2010

"My Little Croissant"

So if you're wondering why my title is in quotes, then you definitely have not seen this Mad TV clip and you absolutely should stop what you're doing right now and WATCH IT.

Anyways, I wanted to bake something and I decided on mini chocolate croissants. Seeing as I have never made them before I cheated and used puff pastry dough instead of making my own. BUT when I took them out of the freezer to thaw them for 40 minutes... I ended up taking a two hour nap. (which was amazing by the way) So the dough was a bit of a pain in the ass to work with but my mini croissants turned out delicious, if not beautiful.


p.s. I don't remember where I got the recipe from. I found it on the internet awhile ago and copy and pasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment